Committed to your 100% satisfaction.
ON-SITE PHARMACEUTICAL RETURNS SERVICE
On-site service is subject to return volume threshold and regional availability. Please call our Customer Service department at 1.800.472.2138 for more information.
With our On-Site Service, GRx will provide the customer with one of our experienced and knowledgeable on-site Service Representatives who will sort, box, and prepare the return for shipment to our facility for processing, including prepaid shipping labels, Return Authorization form and DEA 222 form if necessary. In addition, the Service Representative will provide the customer with on-site business reviews to assist in understanding and reconciling their returns.
We offer two levels of on-site service:
Express On-Site Service – Our Representative will box and prepare the customer’s returns for shipment to our facility and inventory all scheduled products, providing a detailed manifest of the schedule CIII-CV product including NDC#, strength, size and manufacturer and execute a DEA 222 form for the schedule CII product.
Full On-Site Service – Our Representative will box and prepare the customer’s returns for shipment to our facility and inventory all scheduled and non-scheduled products, providing a detailed manifest of the non-scheduled and schedule CIII-CV product including NDC#, strength, size and manufacturer and execute a DEA 222 form for any schedule CII product. Appointment times are scheduled at the customer’s convenience and can be pre-set in advance so the customer always know when they will be serviced next.
For more information regarding our On-Site Service, please contact our Customer Service Department by telephone at 1.800.473.2138 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Team members are available Monday-Thursday (9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST) and Friday (8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EST)
MAIL-IN PHARMACEUTICAL RETURNS SERVICE
With our Mail-In Service, the customer prepares their own expired returns for shipment to our facility for processing. GRx will furnish prepaid shipping labels and preprinted Return Authorization form, including DEA 222 form if necessary. These forms and labels can be requested by phone, email or online through our Customer Portal.
As a companion to our Mail-In Service, GRx offers free remote consultation upon request, from one our experienced and knowledgeable Service Representatives who will walk the customer through the steps required to sort, box, and ship their products.
Remote consultation includes:
- Assisted online inventory services for non-scheduled and scheduled products.
- Executed DEA 222 form for any schedule CII product being returned.
For more information regarding Mail-In Service, please contact our Customer Service Department by telephone at 1.800.473.2138 or by email at email@example.com. Team members are available Monday-Thursday (9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST) and Friday (8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EST)
ALL PHARMACEUTICAL RETURNS SERVICES INCLUDE
Processing and Product Disposition:
- All products shipped back to GRx for processing will be inventoried and assessed for credit eligibility, excluding any designated bulk waste.
- Products assessed as eligible for credit will be prepared and returned in full compliance with specific manufacturer return goods policy.
- Products assessed as indated (not yet eligible for return) will be held and aged in our facility until they have reached return eligibility, at which time they will be prepared and returned in full compliance with specific manufacturer return goods policy.
- Products assessed as ineligible for credit will be disposed of in accordance with all applicable NYS and DEA regulations.
Reporting and Analytics:
- Full Inventory reports including returnable, non-returnable, CII, CIII-CV and indated product manifests.
- Comparative reports including Analytics for returnable and non-returnable product.
- Quarterly business reviews and periodic consultations as needed.
Return Credit Tracking, Reconciliation and Distribution:
- Full return monitoring including manufacturer and wholesaler communications and follow up.
- Credit recovery detail by manufacturer for each return cycle.
- Periodic distribution of available credits directly to your wholesaler account or in the form of a check if preferred (for participating wholesaler programs).
- Full reconciliation of Gross to Net Credit recovery by manufacturer for each return cycle.
Guaranteed Returns® has the most innovative user friendly extranet website. Having the ability to track my shipments after they have left the hospital and monitor the disbursements from manufacturers, are just some of the many valuable services I appreciate as a buyer. I also want to say that since Barry Knowles became our rep we have consistently increased our expired return reimbursements. He has been extremely helpful with any questions I have regarding your website navigation or medication return policies. For the first time there is a reverse distributor who actually collects the returns for you and is ACCOUNTABLE for their estimates. Thank you Guaranteed Returns.
Dawn Convery, Overlake Hospital Medical Center