Guaranteed Returns® offers over 80 On-Site Service Representatives, worldwide. Guaranteed Returns® takes pride in the selection and training process to provide the industry with the most professional, knowledgeable and courteous service representatives available. All of Guaranteed Returns® On-Site Service Representatives have the Guaranteed Returns® “Durable Power Of Attorney” and have completed an extensive training program to ensure that all customers’ expectations are met.
On-Site Service Summary:
- Filter through storage areas, shelves, and refrigerators for expired, recalled, damaged, and overstocked pharmaceuticals (Some restrictions may apply)
- Equipped with mobile offices linked to state of the art processing technologies
- Electronically inventory all scheduled CII-CV products
- Preparation and execution of DEA 222 FORMS
- On-Site product manifest available
- Safely sort, package, and label all products in accordance with ORMD/DOT compliance
- Arrange for pickup and transportation
- Conduct GR-XtraNET™ and Returns On The Web™ (ROW) online reporting tutorial
- Schedule next service appointment
- Consult pharmacy staff in analyzing any of our reports
- Additional benefits for managing your inventory
Click here to view Coverage Area.